Friday, January 18, 2013

My First Radio Interview


Yes, that's right. I was invited by Lena Nelson Dooley to be interviewed on the Red River Radio show, Gate Beautiful. 

And I was on right before Tosca Lee. Tosca. Lee!!!

I know, right?

Anyway, I've included a link and embedded blog-cast in case you're interested in listening in. I was the third guest and spoke for 30 minutes. Which is amazing. I always get so nervous when I have to speak that I end up stuttering and stammering.

Not this time.

I prayed before and was confident that I didn't have to do this alone. I love how when faced with scary things, we have an assurance that we don't have to face it all by ourselves. I felt nothing but peace and gratefulness over having such a fantastic opportunity come to me.  

And I simply had fun. Lena Dooley has been my writing mentor for years, and she edited my book Illuminated for me. Being able to talk to such a good friend also helped a lot.



 Gate Beautiful Radio Show--Thursday, January 17th, 2013 01/17 by Red River Radio | Blog Talk Radio
 “Gate Beautiful” is a Christian radio show featuring interviews with a variety of inspirational fiction and nonfiction authors, airing on the 3 Thursday of each month.  Please join us for Christ-centered conversations with your favorite Christian authors.  This month our guests are Carla MacDougal, Murray Pura, Jackie Castle, and Tosca Lee.

Gate Beautiful Radio Show--Thursday, January 17th, 2013 01/17 by Red River Radio | Blog Talk Radio


 
Listen to internet radio with Red River Radio on Blog Talk Radio

No comments: