Sunday, October 9, 2016

Virtual FantasyCon 2016 book sales

This week I'll be participating in the on-line Virtual FantasyCon event. I'm expecting it to be a great week of fun with over 400 participants which include fantasy authors, artist, book designers and edits and more.

There will be prizes galore to be had. Books for free and on sale. Stop in this week and check it out.

Enter the Virtual FantasyCon event HERE
You can click this link to find my booth and see what I'm giving away.

This week, I have a sale going on. Illuminated and Luminosity are both going for .99¢ until next Sunday, Oct 16th. Both have been updated and have new covers. Be sure to tell your friends.



I look forward to seeing you there. I'll also have a booth next Sunday in the YA fantasy event. I'll be talking more about The Sentinel Archives and The White Road Series then, too.

Blessings and Peace
Be kind to each other.
JC

No comments: