Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Radiance Release Date Set



I'm excited to announce...

The fourth book in the White Road Chronicle series is set for release on May 28th, 2015.

Yes, that's this month! And I can't wait for you to read the next adventure and hope you'll let me know what you think by leaving comments here or by reviewing Radiance after you've read it.


This one took me awhile. And I hope to get the next ones out in a quicker fashion. Life can throw you a few curves at times. But I think the wait will be worth it. I really love this book and can't wait for you all to read it.

Thanks so much for your patience.


Oh, and check over at my website: jackiecastle.com where I have a Fan Art contest going on. Click on the Contest button to learn about the detail.

And always, be sure to sign up for my Story World Newsletter for information on newest releases, contest and other great news.

I'll keep you posted on when Radiance makes her brilliant appearance.
J.




No comments: