Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Luminosity has been featured over at Jojo's Corners!

Wow, it's been a busy month and as the holidays approach, I'm making my way up toward 50,000 NaNo words on Book Three, which I'm thinking about titling Emanate.

Or something like that.

But I'm here to talk about a couple of other things. First, is to tell you to go check out my newest review on Luminosity over at Jojo's Corner.  While you're there, take a look at what else she's been reading. There's always fun stuff to find on her site.


I've been pleased with the feedback I've received so far on Luminosity. This story goes into all the character's viewpoints and I was a little worried how readers would take that change. But so far, everyone has enjoyed hearing Lotari - a centaur on a mission, Stitch - who wishes his beard would grow in, Katrina - who finds it hard to maintain her secret and our favorite warrior- Jerin's take on the story, along with Alyra who remains the main story character as she begins to find out more about who she is and what amazing abilities the Dark Lord has tried so hard to extinguish in her.

And the fun continues in book 3!


Now, for my other announcement:
For the holidays...


Yes, that's right. A collection of holiday stories written by authors from around the world.

Jingle Bells: Tales of Holiday Spirit from Around the World.
Let these wonderful stories of holiday magic fill your heart with love and peace. With 33 unique short stories and 5 poems, written for children and adults alike to help you find a piece of that holiday spirit to warm your heart.

I have two stories and a drawing that I did for the collection. If you would like to hear more about this, Dirkus the dragon who lives over at The Castle Library, is talking about his very own story Dirkus's Dumb Christmas. Check it out and enjoy a free coloring page you can print for yourself over at the Castle Library.

No comments: